Accounting Roundup — February 2009
The attached issue of Accounting Roundup presents brief descriptions of pronouncements and other regulatory and professional developments in accounting and financial reporting that occurred during February 2009.
Topics covered in this issue include the following:
Fair Value Measurements
- Valuation Resource Group Discusses Four Topics at February 5 Meeting
Derivative Instruments and Hedging Activities
- IASB Proposes Amendments to IFRIC Interpretations 9 and 16
Other SEC Matters
- SEC Extends Comment Period on IFRS Roadmap for U.S. Issuers
- SEC Publishes 2008 Annual Report
- SEC Issues New Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations
- CAQ Reports on Lessons Learned From ICFR in Integrated Audit
- AICPA Proposes Clarifying and Converging SASs
- AICPA Issues Two Standards on Reviewing Interim Financial Information
- GAO Issues Updated Manual on Auditing Information System Controls
- COSO Issues Guidance on Monitoring Internal Control Systems
- GAO Releases Report on Troubled Asset Relief Program
Links to additional information are provided for most topics.
Accounting Roundup, published by Deloitte & Touche LLP, briefly describes recent U.S. regulatory and professional developments in the field of accounting. In each issue, visitors find summaries with hyperlinks to more detailed information. Accounting Roundup acts as a resource guide for accounting, financial, investment, legal, tax, and other business professionals.
Find the complete February 2009 issue of Accounting Roundup in the PDF attachment. Or visit our Accounting Roundup Archive , where you can access past issues and other special editions, including: Year in Review — 2008, Third Quarter in Review — 2008, Second Quarter in Review — 2008, and First Quarter in Review — 2008.
Subscribe to: Accounting Roundup newsletters | RSS ( What is RSS?)