Accounting Roundup — April 2012
The latest issue of Accounting Roundup is now available. This issue features articles on:
- The FASB decided to issue a proposed ASU on liquidity and interest rate risk disclosures.
- The FASB and IASB continued to make progress on their projects on (1) classification and measurement of financial instruments and (2) financial asset impairment.
- The G20 finance ministers reiterated their support for accounting convergence.
- The FASB and IASB published an update on the status of their convergence efforts.
- The SEC published its observations on disclosures of smaller financial institutions.
Accounting Roundup, published by Deloitte & Touche LLP, briefly describes recent U.S. regulatory and professional developments in the field of accounting. In each issue, visitors find summaries with hyperlinks to more detailed information. Accounting Roundup acts as a resource guide for accounting, financial, investment, legal, tax, and other business professionals.
Find the complete April 2012 issue of Accounting Roundup in the PDF attachment. Or visit our Accounting Roundup Archive, where you can access past issues and other special editions.
Subscribe to receive Deloitte's Accounting Roundup updates: