US GAAP Plus
U.S. and international accounting news and resources
US GAAP Plus is a comprehensive source for news about U.S. and international accounting standard setting. It covers activities of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and updates to the FASB Accounting Standards CodificationTM as well as developments of other standard setters and regulators, including the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the IFRS Interpretations Committee.
US GAAP Plus gives you access to:
- A news page (updated almost daily) and an archive of past news.
- An extensive library of Deloitte U.S. and international publications related to accounting developments.
- Information about and resources related to U.S. and international accounting standards.
- A listing of active FASB projects and convergence projects with the IASB.
US GAAP Plus features:
- The “My US GAAP Plus” view, for personalizing your content and following topics of particular interest or relevance.
- Accessibility on mobile devices at http://m.iasplus.com/us.
- Advanced search functionality to help locate information quickly.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.