A powerful and comprehensive securitization program administration solution
Initially released in 1989, ABS Suite™ is entering its third decade as the solution of choice for asset-backed issuers, servicers and trustees around the world. This solution is backed by the global network and experience of Deloitte, recognized as one of the cornerstones of the securitization industry for more than 30 years. ABS Suite™ is asset-class independent and has been implemented in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia across asset-classes such as credit cards, mortgages, auto loans and leases and equipment finance. In today’s challenging times, it is critical to have a flexible, scalable and efficient solution that provides rich data analytics and mitigates risk by preventing errors and unauthorized changes.
ABS Suite™ provides a customizable data architecture that is easily adjusted to accommodate an unlimited number of asset classes, interfaces and transactions. Our unique Allocation Rules Technology (ART) is a visual tool that can be used to define the waterfall and related calculations for even the most complex structures, such as de-linked master trusts, with no programming changes. In addition, custom loan/account level calculations can be defined by a powerful business rules engine.
Scalability and operational efficiency
The ABS Suite™ architecture provides scalability, allowing your securitization program to grow without an incremental increase in resource requirements. Issuing a new transaction can be as easy as copying an existing deal structure. Our workflow automation allows processing to run unattended and maximizes precious work hours. ABS Suite's™ relational database provides a centralized securitization data repository that can hold data across multiple issuance programs and asset classes. The automated processing allows your team to focus on analyzing results instead of compiling and reconciling information.
ABS Suite™ automates the data exchange between upstream systems, such as loan servicing, origination and loss management systems, and downstream systems, such as the general ledger. Standard and customized data validations are performed on both inbound and outbound interfaces.
A “four-eyes” approval process tracks changes to any business rule, deal structure or report to ensure such changes are reviewed and approved. Robust audit controls permanently log the results of all calculations, configuration changes and user access updates. All processes are logged with user and timestamp information. User security functionality allows for customized application access rights for users across the organization.
Enhanced business intelligence
With its centralized data repository and robust reporting tools, ABS Suite™ provides investor and management reporting that goes beyond a single transaction. Through the standardized repository, the user is able to view the performance of a single transaction or the platform as a whole. User-friendly report writing tools enable you to efficiently analyze, monitor and administer your programs.
Our modular solution can be used to support the entire lifecycle of a securitization program. Or individual modules can be deployed to supplement existing solutions.
Modular architecture provides flexibility:
- Collateral Management provides custom definition of inbound servicing system interfaces, including data verification, edit checks, calculated fields and data transformation.
- Collateral Servicing delivers an account level calculation engine to supplement the information your servicing systems may not be able to provide.
- Pool Selection includes robust functionality to build and administer asset selection criteria, pools, concentration limits and stratifications as well as the corresponding reporting.
- Investor Reporting provides deal structure and visual waterfall definition (using Microsoft Visio), the processing engine and a flexible report management interface.
- Accounting allows the organization to define journal entries to administer the program accounting
- Collateral Forecasting uses your existing receivables pool structure and data, along with user-managed pool performance assumption scenarios, to forecast the future performance of the receivables pools.
- Transaction Forecasting combines Collateral Forecasting results with your existing deal structures to forecast the future performance of your transaction.
- Clear box design for an easy to follow audit trail
- Enhanced user interface, including visual definition of custom calculations, deal rules and waterfall allocations
- Flexible data exchange module for interface with multiple and diverse receivables servicing systems
- Centralized repository of collateral data across asset classes in a relational database platform
- Custom collateral calculations definition for account level receivables activity processing
- Reporting functionality that allows for data export to industry standard tools such as Microsoft Excel, and industry-specific media such as HTML for Edgar filing and Web posting
- Automated interface to general ledger and cash management systems
- Scheduling of processes to run unattended
- Security and user access, including change control and multi-level review and approval processes
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 2842
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 2996
Deloitte & Touche Overseas Projects LLC
+44 20 7303 7145
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.