Financial Technology Office™ for Syndicated Bank Loans
Back-office administration made easy
Grappling with back-office administrative tasks and the intricacies of syndicated bank loans requires purpose-built software. Our Financial Technology Office™ products meet marketplace standards, accurately track loan activity, and provide the state-of-the-art technology you need to be efficient and cost effective.
CDO Suite™ supports the unique and intricate details of processing leveraged loans. This product is used by many of the leading asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, agents, and trustees worldwide for:
- Syndicated bank loan administration
- Pro rata and non-pro rata trading
- Contract-level interest calculations and accruals
- Multiple payment-in-kind (PIK) calculation methodologies
- Global, cross-portfolio processing of principal and interest transactions and cash receipts
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association (LSTA) and Loan Market Association (LMA) trading conventions for par/near-par and distressed trades, including detailed delayed compensation calculations
Loan Data Feed
A patent-pending data feed is available with CDO Suite™ that eliminates the manual entry of agent notices, while still allowing you to maintain control of the system within your network for an efficient and cost-effective alternative to outsourcing. The significant CDO Suite™’s administrator client base covers virtually all active facilities in the syndicated loan market, allowing buy‐side firms and other syndicated loan investors a selection of data providers to automate the receipt of data inexpensively.
A loan agent/servicing module is available for CDO Suite™ to support reporting to both borrowers and lenders. This module tracks the various bank account, contact information, wiring details, and payment instructions. It also generates notices for facilities individually or in batch. Built on a state-of-the-art technology, CDO Suite™ provides accuracy and efficiency for servicing today’s global leveraged loan market.
- CDO Suite™ can be implemented as a stand-alone solution or integrated with your existing systems to supplement their capabilities
- The software includes powerful and user-friendly compliance capabilities for both pre-trade and post-trade analysis
- CDO Suite™ is competitively priced with no assets under management based component
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.