Solvas|LDC™ (formerly known as LDC Suite™) is a comprehensive software tool used for the administration and implementation of bank acquisitions and purchased loan portfolios. The longevity and effectiveness of Solvas|LDC in the banking community has resulted in a sustainable cost-effective tool to assist financial executives with the requirements associated with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) SOP 03-3 (as codified in ASC 310-30) and FAS 91 (as codified in ASC 310-20).
Accurate, reliable and integrated
With over two decades of experience in developing financial software solutions, Deloitte's Solvas|LDC has led the industry in providing a loan and distressed debt calculation software solution by integrating valuable accounting calculations and reporting features. The tool includes loan and pool-level accounting functionality, user defined accounting policy settings, cash flow modeling and forecasting, loss-share reporting and indemnification asset tracking. Solvas|LDC has the flexibility to accommodate your information technology infrastructure model by offering a hosted solution or on-premise installed solution.
Solvas|LDC was designed for the financial services industry. The system's flexibility and advanced features assists banks, credit unions and other financial institutions in performing the detailed calculations needed for SOP 03-3 and FAS 91 reporting and adjusting for changing assumptions supporting related cash flow modeling.
- Unamortized discount/premium calculations
- Accretable yield and related amortization
- Detailed cash flow modeling assumptions
- Projection of contractual and expected cash flows
- Straight line and effective yield calculations
- Accretable yield and carrying amount roll forward activity
- Loan and pool level calculations and reporting
- Loan impairment and recovery calculations
- Footnote disclosure requirements
- Indemnification asset tracking
- Creation of FDIC-specified certificates and supporting data files
- Hosted and on-premise installation options
- Centralized loan and debt asset maintenance
- User access controls at multiple levels
For more information about this product, or to arrange a demonstration, please contact:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 212 436 5387
Complementary products and services:
- Solvas|StingRay™ — A stress testing, reporting and analytical software tool used by banking institutions for capital planning.
- Solvas|TDR™ — A financial accounting, calculation and reporting software tool associated with troubled debt restructuring under FASB ASC 310-40.
- Solvas|Hosting™ — A cloud-based hosting platform for Deloitte's Financial Technology™ products.
Solvas™, Solvas|LDC™, Solvas|TDR™, Solvas|Hosting™ and Financial Technology™ are trademarks of Deloitte Development LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP and are licensed/provided to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC, a subsidiary of Deloitte & Touche LLP.
This document contains general information only and Deloitte is not, by means of this document, rendering accounting, business, financial, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. This document is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. Deloitte shall not be responsible for any loss sustained by any person who relies on this document.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Software is licensed to clients by Deloitte & Touche Products Company LLC. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.