Learn More: Governance, Risk and Compliance
Deloitte’s governance, risk and compliance (GRC) services help clients tackle the broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and effective corporate compliance, while offering specialized assistance in key areas such as financial reporting, tax, information technology, human capital, anti-fraud and dispute consulting, and financial advisory services. We can help organizations identify, remediate, monitor, exploit and manage enterprise risks in addition to coordinating the utilization of people, process and technology to improve GRC effectiveness and help manage costs.
Whether you need help and guidance at the board, C-level, or enterprise risk and compliance level, our professionals have deep experience in every major industry, so we can provide guidance and insight that makes sense for your unique business.
Our services encompass:
- Governance and oversight (at the board level)
- Improve board effectiveness
- Set the right tone and make effective decisions
- Assess and implement ethics programs, training, change management, anti-fraud programs and monitoring/reporting
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Strategic risk management: creating and protecting value from strategic risks
- Design, implement and maintain a common risk infrastructure by leveraging people, process and technology transformation opportunities
- Establish organization-wide consistency while simultaneously addressing different and unique functional needs
- Identify, measure, manage, monitor, review and report on risks
- Integrate activities to effectively manage risk and compliance-related activities
- Corporate Compliance & Regulatory
- Compliance program design and control testing
- Compliance monitoring, assessment, and effectiveness
- Regulatory consulting
- Specialized compliance services: FCPA, Anti-Money Laundering, Food and Product Safety, FDA Compliance, Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance, etc.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.