IT for Sustainability
IT for Sustainability can help your business reduce operational costs, increase efficiency and boost productivity through the adoption of environmentally sustainable IT practices.
We can assist you with your efforts to create an environmentally sustainable IT organization that delivers tangible, bottom-line benefits. We can help you in your efforts to:
- Understand industry trends in the adoption of green IT practices
- Quantify the initial investment and expected financial returns of green IT projects
- Identify government incentives, state tax credits, and utility company rebates available to companies adopting sustainable practices
- Enhance IT processes which targets greener policies and procedures, and performance targets
- Reduce the environmental impact of IT usage in the workplace involving the deployment of personal computers, printers, fax machines, etc.
- Evaluate energy-efficient technologies that can help reduce IT’s environmental impact
- Develop relationships with vendors who focus on green IT products and services
- Create materials for training end users on how to use new, greener hardware and software
- Build an interactive relationship with end users that encourages feedback and user-initiated improvements as they relate to green IT