Predictive Project Analytics
A new approach for delivering results
A major capital project may accelerate—or sidetrack—a leader’s career. Does the completed project meet stakeholders’ expectations? Come in on time and on budget? Add value to the organization? Unfortunately, research shows that more than 60 percent of companies have experienced project failure. And that number is likely to increase as project complexity escalates with increased regulation, stakeholder scrutiny, globalization, technology leaps, and more.
Next generation project management
Deloitte’s Predictive Project Analytics (PPA) significantly enhances the effectiveness of traditional project management tools. We leverage advanced analytics to evaluate the likelihood that a project will be successful—followed with practical and actionable advice. Deloitte’s professionals bring a deep understanding of project management challenges and opportunities combined with deep industry knowledge. Our team provides objective insights and enhanced capabilities to help project leaders address potential problems before they materialize so they can deliver more value to the organization.
Deloitte’s Predictive Project Analytics provides new insights that allow leaders to shift from dealing with project crises to focusing on enhancing project performance. As a result, project leaders gain new capabilities that help:
- Protect project investments
- Reduce and contain project costs
- Increase likelihood of meeting project goals, including cost, time, and quality goals
- Move projects back on track
- Improve project organization and project management practices
- Reduce risk by helping managers anticipate possible project problems before they occur
If you want to beat the odds by consistently delivering complex projects on time and on budget, we should talk. Please reach out to any of us to get the conversation started.
Meet our people
- Neil White, Principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP, US and Global PPA Lead
- Gabriel Rodriguez, Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Global PPA Lead
- David Pulido, Principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Lori Ward, Principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mike Whalen, Director, Deloitte & Touche FAS LLP
- Geoffrey Kovesdy, Senior Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP