From Strategy to Execution: An Outsourcing Advisory Services Compendium
Deloitte’s second Outsourcing Advisory Services compendium reflects Deloitte’s belief in execution-based strategy and strategy-based execution. Whether you are looking to embark on an outsourcing journey, assessing your current operations, bringing operations back in house or renegotiating, the following articles have been selected based on recent developments in the world of outsourcing, insourcing and offshoring and offer insights on trends, approaches and specific challenges organizations may face as they embark on their respective journeys:
- Cloud versus control: Avoiding an all-or-nothing proposition
- Rebaseline and restructure: A pragmatic approach to restructuring your sourcing deal
- Predicting the future: How long should an outsourcing transition take?
- Outsourcing amid complexity: Risk mitigation steps for phases of the outsourcing lifecycle
- Customer services outsourcing: What is CSO?
- Outsourcing compliance and reporting: Structured approach to executing a program
To learn more, download the complete compendium from the top of this page.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.