Learn More: International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
A single global accounting language
Many U.S. companies now have IFRS on their radar as regulatory developments and market interest continue to accelerate.
We understand the practical issues in addressing IFRS from both a U.S. and global perspective. Our experienced professionals work with clients to help them prepare for IFRS and achieve the type of standardization that a single accounting language provides. Our approach focuses on the practical implications that IFRS may raise for clients.
Assessing and implementing IFRS often requires accounting support as well as tax capabilities, valuation services, and technology and systems solutions. Based on a holistic and multi-functional approach, we assist clients in:
- Evaluating and preparing for the impact of IFRS
- Assessing readiness for IFRS conversions
- Addressing the implications of IFRS in areas such as tax, finance operations, information technology and systems, and valuation
- Converting financial information to IFRS
- Establishing a rationalized and sustainable path to IFRS reporting
- Training personnel in IFRS