Meet Louis E. Robichaux IV
Principal, Deloitte CRG
Louis Robichaux provides a broad range of restructuring, crisis management, financial advisory and expert witness services to parties in a broad variety of distressed corporate settings, with an emphasis on the U.S. health care industry. Mr. Robichaux has been instrumental in a number of prominent restructuring, assuming various interim executive and advisory roles.
Prior to joining Deloitte, Mr. Robichaux was a co-managing member of a national boutique restructuring firm. Before that, he served as senior restructuring professional at a large professional services firm and a Big Four professional services firm. Mr. Robichaux’s industry experience includes a senior financial analyst role for a national staff-model HMO and integrated health care delivery system, as well as various management positions in the long-term care industry.
A few notable engagements include:
- Chief restructuring officer (CRO) of Renaissance Health Systems Inc. during its Chapter 11 restructuring
- Interim chief financial officer (CFO) and board member of Healthcare Investment Partners, LLC
- Interim chief executive officer (CEO) of MMH Media Holdings, Inc., an oncology focused education and publishing company
- Financial advisor to Vencor, Inc. (a.k.a. Kindred Healthcare) in connection with its Chapter 11 restructuring
- Restructuring advisor to the Medicalodges, Inc. in connection with its out-of-court workout/refinancing
- Restructuring advisor and valuation expert to a large bank in Puerto Rico in connection with its loan to a large, privately-held health system in Puerto Rico
- Financial services
- Health care
- Hospitals and systems
- Long-term care
- Physician organizations
- Ancillary providers
- Managed care payors
- Professional education
- Real estate
Mr. Robichaux is a member of the Turnaround Management Association (past president - Dallas/Ft. Worth chapter), the CFA Institute, the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors and the American Bankruptcy Institute. In addition, he is a member of the City Council of Highland Village, Texas. His professional designations include CFA charter holder, Certified Insolvency and Reorganization Advisor (CIRA)and Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP).
- B.B.A., Austin Peay State University
- M.B.A., Mays Business School at Texas A&M University
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, an affiliate of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.