Remedies and Prescriptions for Health Care Providers and Life Sciences Companies in Financial Distress
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
In today's rapidly changing environment, health care providers and life science companies may find themselves in financial distress due to market forces or regulatory actions. These types of organizations should remain informed about various measures they can undertake to help them manage unexpected events that may come their way.
In "Remedies and Prescriptions for Health Care Providers and Life Science Companies in Financial Distress," Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP partners Mark Abernathy, Yogesh Bahl, Robert Cepielik, John Sordillo, and principal Gary Keilty each discuss an area where these types of organizations may benefit from swift action when faced with issues such as outlier reimbursement, the risk of insolvency, or hospital-physician arrangement investigations.
This report, attached below, covers:
- Medical outlier litigations: p. 1-2
- Distressed hospital and bankruptcy: p. 2-3
- Investigations into hospital-physician arrangements: p. 3-4
- Calculating out-of-network insurance reimbursements: p. 5
- Improving gross-to-net revenues for life sciences companies: p. 5-6
Industry: Health Care Providers