Meet Paul Ravaris
Director, Deloitte CRG
Paul Ravaris brings a broad range of skills to CRG clients. He has in-depth experience in financial/management consulting, project management and the oversight of complex Chapter 11 restructurings. His experience assisting companies in turnaround, restructuring and expansion initiatives spans more than 20 years and include a wide variety of industries.
Mr. Ravaris assists companies with financial and operational consulting services, including formulation and implementation of turnaround and performance improvement strategies, financial modeling, valuation and working capital analyses.
A few notable engagements include:
- Interim chief financial officer for a $120 million manufacturer of highly engineered electrical distribution buildings
- Interim chief financial officer for a $190 million direct marketer of consumer products
- Acted as chief restructuring advisor (CRA) to a $110 million offices products supply company
- Financial advisor to the examiner in the Mirant bankruptcy, a $6.5 billion merchant energy company; performed complex restructuring analysis, mediated resolutions to complex issues among diverse stakeholders and supported settlement discussions
- Turnaround advisor for a bankrupt zinc manufacturer, where he was responsible for guiding the company through the bankruptcy process and cash management
- Operations consultant for an international airline, where he focused on identifying methods to improve the maintenance operation through process review, outsourcing and strategic maintenance partnerships
- Consultant with a $500 million ship and offshore oil rig builder in Chapter 11, where he completed a strategic operational analysis, developed an enterprise valuation model and supported management in the day-to-day operations
- Advisor on treasury management, profitability and cash flow analysis during the restructure of an $850 million computer equipment leasing company
- Consultant for a lending group with $700 million in secured term and revolving debt with a textile manufacturer; provided operational and financial analyses and evaluated enterprise value to support analysis of restructuring alternatives
- Commercial Aviation
- Health Care
- Product Design
Additionally, Mr. Ravaris holds a U.S. Patent for an innovative putter design.
- B.S., University of Vermont
- M.B.A., Texas Christian University
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.