Meet Anthony J. Jackson
Principal, Deloitte CRG
Anthony Jackson is based in Dallas and has more than 12 years of experience advising clients on debt restructuring, preparing for bankruptcy filings, vendor diligence, liquidity and cash flow modeling, store closing analysis, contract assumption/rejection process and business restructurings.
Mr. Jackson has led multiple projects that have advised management teams, unsecured creditors’ committees and lenders in turnaround, restructuring and reorganization situations.
A few notable engagements include:
- Bankruptcy consultant to a $20+ billion international airline
- Advisor to global oil company regarding capacity to pay of an E&P company and two oil services companies
- Consulting expert in a $350+ million damages claim due to a contract dispute for a global technology company
- Financial advisor to a $275 million global manufacturer and supplier of copper tubing and fabricated products
- Financial advisor to a $4+ billion global specialty retailer
- Restructuring advisor to a $500 million manufacturer of residential windows and patio doors
- Financial advisor to a lender for a $30 million restaurant operator
- Bankruptcy consultant to $100 million retail chain with more than 15 locations
- Financial advisor to a $150+ million hotel and casino
- Oil and gas
- Wholesale Supply
Mr. Jackson is a Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor and a member of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Turnaround Management Association. He also serves as board member and president-elect of the Turtle Creek Recovery Center.
He is the co-author of “Using Financial Information in Settlement Negotiations,” Law360 (July 2011), and “Dispute Settlements deserve more diligence,” Corporate Secretary (March 2012).
- B.S., Mays Business School at Texas A&M University
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, an affiliate of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.