Meet Rob Carringer
Principal, Deloitte CRG
An executive with Lean Enterprise experience, Rob Carringer has consulted with more than 200 companies throughout North America over the last 20 years. He has helped numerous companies improve operations, grow revenue, drive EBITDA, and enhance working capital productivity in various industries.
A few notable engagements include:
- Operated a chain of 135 convenience stores with $60 million in secured debt, where he filed for Chapter 11 proceedings and successfully sold operations through a 363 auction
- Interim CEO of the largest pecan processor in the U.S., where he ran operations through the busy season and solved a $40 million bank overadvance position
- Interim chief financial officer (CFO)/chief restructuring officer (CRO) of a $105 million consumer products company with 300 employees and operations in three states
- CRO/chief operating officer (COO) of a $100 million manufacturer of store fixtures, where he restructured operations, removing $12 million in annual fixed costs
- Chief executive officer (CEO) of a 110 million gpy ethanol producer with $175 million in debt, where he operated the company and then prepared for a filing and sale process
- Chapter 11 trustee for an e-mail marketing company and for an ethanol producer
- Managed the analysis, bankruptcy preparation and DIP financing for a public $135 million pharmacy chain
- Advised a $325 million LTL trucking company through a liquidity crisis and debt renegotiation
CRO of a media company where he managed an Article 9 foreclosure and sale process to a successful closing
- Advised a bio-diesel and ethanol business through its involuntary bankruptcy proceedings, including $75 million of debt restructuring
- Advised a retailer of office supply products through store and organization rightsizing, product line pruning, and a real estate analysis that culminated in a Chapter 11 proceeding and a 363 sale that reduced lease liability
- Consumer Products
- Metals and Mining
- Oil, Gas, and Alternative Energy
- Transportation and Warehousing
Mr. Carringer is a Certified Manufacturing Engineer and holds a Certified Turnaround Professional designation from the Turnaround Management Association. He was also a Captain in the U.S. Air Force Manufacturing Technology program where he worked on product data exchange standards.
- B.S., The Pennsylvania State University
- M. Eng., The Pennsylvania State University
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.