Meet Timothy Hurley
Principal, Deloitte CRG
Tim Hurley is a seasoned professional with more than 18 years of experience in financial and operational consulting. For the past 15 years, Mr. Hurley has worked for Deloitte as a business advisor from both an audit and management consulting perspective. His primary focus is on bankruptcy and restructuring advisory services for diverse parties-in-interest, including unsecured creditor committees, secured creditors, and debtors.
Part of Mr. Hurley’s experience in restructuring and reorganization covers 363 sales of businesses, financial investigations, going concern evaluations, financial reviews, due diligence, and company-wide diagnostics.
A few notable engagements include:
- Turnaround advisor for a $200 million specialty retailer
- Turnaround advisor for a $150 furniture retailer
- Financial advisor in the Lehman Brothers SIPC liquidation
- Financial advisor for the state of New Hampshire in a $1 billion telecom Chapter 11 case
- Financial advisor for the purchaser of a $750 million retailer in a 363 auction
- Financial advisor for a $1 billion national health club operator
- Alternative Energy
- Consumer Products
- Food Services
- Financial Services
Mr. Hurley is a Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA), board member of the Turnaround Management Association, and member of American Bankruptcy Institute.
- B.S., Providence College
- M.B.A., Fordham University
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.