Capital Projects: Helping clients build the bottom line
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Public and private sector entities undertaking capital construction projects face complex and often daunting challenges:
- Defining a myriad of design and construction parameters soon after a project need has been identified
- Securing a commitment for project funding
- Creating cost and schedule forecasts for the entire project life cycle
- Developing a risk management program
- Procuring and managing delivery of highly technical professional services and equipment
- Controlling cost growth and schedule creep
- Maintaining accountability for project expenditures
- Avoiding project disputes and liabilities
- Delivering a quality project
Private firms and public entities responsible for the financial and operational aspects of complex capital construction projects rarely possess all of the varied resources required to meet these challenges within their organizations. And many times, there is a need for independent reporting and risk reviews of capital programs. Deloitte's Capital Projects practice provides specialized resources to assist our clients with their efforts to improve the delivery of capital construction projects, within budget parameters.
To learn more about our services, download the brochure below.
As used in this document, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.