Meet John Little
Principal, Deloitte CRG
John Little has more than 27 years of management and leadership experience, and specializes in financial restructuring services. He has led such assignments for companies, secured lenders, unsecured creditors, and equity investors. These engagements involved services including working capital management, debt capacity, refinancing, asset disposition, business plan analysis and development, performance improvement, plan feasibility, vendor and business partner diligence, pension funding, financing, plans of reorganization, leasehold and real estate related matters, cash flow modeling, break-even analysis, store closure analysis, accounting issues, as well as many other issues. Mr. Little has also performed valuation engagements related to mergers and acquisitions, purchase price allocation, financing, gift and estate tax planning, litigation support, and other special projects. He also provides settlement services, including capacity to pay analysis, and has coauthored articles on this topic.
A few notable engagements include:
- Advisor to global oil company regarding capacity to pay of several of its global counterparties
- Financial advisor to a $275 million global manufacturer and supplier of copper tubing and fabricated products
- Financial advisor to a $5+ billion global specialty retailer
- Bankruptcy consultant to a $20+ billion international airline
- Restructuring advisor to a $500 million manufacturer of residential windows and patio doors
- Financial advisor to a lender for a $30 million restaurant operator
- Financial advisor to $500 million gas turbine services company
- Financial advisor to $100 million debt bank syndicate in global logistics company restructuring
- Financial Services
- Oil and Gas
- Professional Services
- Wholesale Supply
Mr. Little holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and a Certificate in Distressed Business Valuation (CDBV) from the AIRA. He also has the Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP) designation and Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA). Prior to joining Deloitte FAS, Mr. Little served as an active duty officer in U.S. Army Engineer and Special Forces (Green Beret) units, and retired from the Army Reserves as a Major.
- B.S., Wake Forest University
- M.B.A., University of Texas at Arlington
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, an affiliate of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.