Meet Richard Infantino
Director, Deloitte CRG
Richard Infantino has more than 25 years of experience in a variety of senior management and consulting positions. Mr. Infantino has assisted legal counsel, receiverships, Chapter 11 trustees, lending institutions, company management, creditor committees, and other stakeholders on a variety of financial, strategic and operational issues. In addition, he has served as crisis manager, interim chief executive officer (CEO), and strategic advisor.
A few notable engagements include:
- Advisor to automotive client on critically distressed $200 million glass supplier; assisted in cash management and wind-down
- Financial advisor to Fortune 100 manufacturer with troubled packaging supplier posing supply chain disruption risks
- Turnaround advisor to $50 million consumer products’ company with trade vendor issues and fatigued senior lenders
- Restructuring advisor to court-appointed receiver of diversified real estate investment company whose owners committed fraud in a Ponzi scheme resulting in $255 million in investor and creditor losses
- Financial advisor to Chapter 11 trustee, providing litigation support, forensic and cash tracing analyses of 1,200 bank accounts, achieving $100 million recovery for 300 creditors with $140 million in losses from 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Advisor to in-house counsel of a New York investment bank facing $32 million in investor claims, where he performed solvency and financial statement analyses, reviewed appropriateness of investment risk disclosures, and broker/dealer due diligence
- Developed a cost and business model analyses of a highly visible, financially distressed non-profit cultural organization on behalf of potential donors, resulting in $25 million in new endowment and a financial and operational restructuring
- Financial advisor to creditors’ committees in re: Lower Bucks Hospital et al. and Philadelphia Orchestra et al.
- Consumer Products
- Health Care
- Paper and Packaging
- Real Estate
Mr. Infantino is the president of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association and a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute. He serves as panelist and moderator for industry-related events and has presented papers, courses and speeches at multiple symposiums, community outreach programs, and business events.
- B.S., Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP [and its subsidiaries]. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.