Meet Mark Pighini
He has been involved with more than 400 assignments during his tenure with Deloitte FAS, many involving transactions around the capital asset life cycle. These projects have included real estate valuations, machinery and equipment valuations, business and intangible asset valuations, fixed asset management consulting, cost segregation, process improvement and construction assessments, construction project consulting, and other types of advisory projects. Mark has managed these assignments for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, liquidations, financial reporting, sale/leasebacks, federal tax, property tax, insurance, business interruption, internal audit and management information purposes.
Mark has worked on projects spanning more than 30 countries and within most major industries. In addition, he has been directly involved in more than a dozen multi-billion dollar business transactions within the last few years.
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School – MBA, Finance
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – MS and BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Real Estate
- Process & Industrial Products
- Health Care Providers
Organization and Affiliations
- Associate Member, American Society of Appraisers
- Licensed Professional Engineer, State of New Jersey
- Board Member, Atlanta Habitat for Humanity