2014 Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar
Paving the way for growth
September 29 – October 1, 2014
The Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar focuses on the unique business, tax, and accounting issues affecting companies operating or investing in the alternative energy sector. Plenary sessions will examine the future of alternative energy and the challenges and opportunities the sector faces. Elective sessions allow participants to delve into the unique business and technical issues faced by the alternative energy sector. Share points-of-view with industry colleagues and Deloitte’s alternative energy specialists in an interactive setting.
To learn more about the agenda, please download the Registration Brochure.
Click on the speaker names in blue to view their bio.
- Michael Brower, President and CEO, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)
- Mit Buchanan, Managing Director, Energy Investments, JPMorgan Capital Corporation
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director, Loan Programs Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Jayshree Desai, Executive President, Clean Line Energy Partners
- John Eliason, Partner and Lawyer, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Andrew Flanagan, Vice President Asset Management & Development, Infigen
- Jeff Guldner, Senior Vice President, Public Policy, Arizona Public Service Company
- Paul Hinks, CEO, Symbion Power
- Yuri Horwitz, CEO, Sol Systems
- Denise Kutsch, Associate Director, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Brad Luyster, Vice President, General Manager Microgrids North America, ABB
- Pete Marte, CEO, Hannah Solar
- Norrie McKenzie, Vice President, Renewable Energy Development, Georgia Power Company
- George Revock, Managing Director, Head of Alternative Energy and Project Finance, Capital One
- Tim Rosenzweig, CFO, SolarReserve
- Steve Ryder, Senior Vice President, Finance, Invenergy LLC
- Chad Stone, CFO, Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
- Christine Tezak, Managing Director, Research, Clear View Energy Partners, LLC
- James Tong, Vice President, Strategy and Government Affairs, Clean Power Finance
Keynote Luncheon speaker
- Joseph Vaillancourt, Vice President, Corporate Venturing, Waste Management, Inc.
For more information please contact: AlternativeEnergy@deloitte.com
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.