2014 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference
The next chapter of the energy renaissance
Houston, TX – November 18, 2014
Registration is now open for the 2014 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference! During this one-day event, participants will hear from a cross section of energy industry speakers on important issues shaping the oil and gas industry. Conference participants will gain insights into the current state of, and the global economic outlook for, the industry itself; the impacts of Mexican energy reform; and innovative new technologies for advancing the industry. In addition, participants will analyze the ways companies can adopt successful water strategies and debate the impact of local, state, and federal regulations on the industry.
Register today to attend this premier conference with senior energy executives and board members from all sectors of the oil and gas industry, as well as investors, academia, commercial and investment bankers, industry analysts, and leading journalists.
For more information on topics and speakers at the 2014 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference, please download the program.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Atanu Basu, CEO & Founder, Ayata
- Guy Buckley, Chief Development Officer, Spectra Energy Corp
- Jon Freedman, Global Government Affairs Leader, GE Water & GE Nuclear
- Steve Koonin, Founding Director of NYU’s Center for Urban Science and Progress and Former Under Secretary for Science at the U.S. Department of Energy
- Jeffery M. Logan, Executive Deputy Secretary, PA Department of Environmental Protection
- J. Ashley Nixon, PhD, NGO & Stakeholder Relations Manager, Americas, Shell Oil Company
- Thomas D. O’Malley, Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, PBF Energy Company LLC
- Jesús Reyes-Heroles, Executive President of StructurA, Partner, GEA Grupo de Economistas y Asociados, S.C., as well as former Director General/Chief Executive Officer of Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex) and former Secretary of Energy of Mexico
- Adam Sieminski, Administrator, U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Kathleen Hartnett White, Distinguished Senior Fellow-in-Residence and Director, Armstrong Center for Energy and the Environment, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Gregory Zuckerman, Award-winning Financial Columnist and Reporter and Best-selling Author of The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters
Agenda highlights include:
- State of the Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Economic Outlook
- Mexican Energy Reform – Striking a Balance
- Pipe to Pipe: A look at the Transformation of the Midstream Sector
- Water Stewardship – Adopting a Successful Strategy
- Technology – The New Game Changers in the Oil and Gas Industry
- The Regulatory Landscape
To learn more about past years’ Oil & Gas conferences, the 2013 and 2012 conference summary reports are available below and in the download section above.
|2013 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference – Summary report
The Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions hosted the 2013 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference at the Hilton Americas Hotel in Houston, Texas, on November 19, 2013. With the theme “Capitalizing on Success,” the conference focused on meeting the challenges of the new energy paradigm across people, infrastructure, and capital projects. The gathering brought together energy executives, political leaders, investors and industry analysts from around the world to examine key developments and challenges facing the oil and gas industry as the North American “energy renaissance” evolves. The interactive discussions spanned innovation in talent management, the changing outlook for oilfield services, leading practices for managing concurrent megaprojects, and risk management strategies for the oil and gas industry. The discourse also provided opportunities for participants to explore broad trends, such as the federal energy legislative landscape, growth in foreign direct investment, and why analytics is becoming an important tool in nearly every business discipline. This retrospective provides a snapshot of the memorable themes and insights from the event, along with links to other conference materials.
|2012 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference – Summary report
Deloitte hosted its 2012 Oil & Gas Conference on November 13 in Houston, Texas. With the theme of A New World of Opportunity, the conference brought together energy executives, political leaders, investors and industry analysts for an in-depth examination of key developments and challenges facing today’s global and domestic energy markets. More than 500 people from 15 countries attended the event. Conference discussions explored how unconventional oil and gas development has catalyzed an “energy renaissance” in North America, changing the game on energy security and economic growth. We are pleased to provide you with this report from the 2012 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference, which highlights major themes and provides a synopsis of the speakers’ views and comments.
For more information, please contact OilandGasConference@deloitte.com.
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.