Deloitte named a market leader in Kennedy’s assessment of Talent Management and Organizational Change Consulting Providers
New York, 10 January 2012 — Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that the Deloitte member firm network (Deloitte) was named a market leader in an assessment of Talent Management and Organizational Change Consulting Providers in Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory’s Human Capital Management Consulting Marketplace 2011-2014.
As part of the response process, Deloitte and all acknowledged organizations provided Kennedy with direct access to clients who served to validate capability. Deloitte received the highest overall capabilities rating of human capital providers assessed. Kennedy also acknowledged Deloitte’s 'multidisciplinary approach' approach as a competitive differentiator for human capital management consulting.
'We are very proud to see Deloitte’s breadth and depth of capabilities recognized in The Kennedy Vanguard of Human Capital Management Consulting Providers, 2011 rating, just as it was in the HR Technology and Transformation Consulting Marketplace report,' said Margot Thom, Managing Director, Global Talent and Human Capital, DTTL. 'We believe that Deloitte’s clients benefit from the strength of member firms’ Human Capital services, as well as member firms’ ability to bring the power of the entire Deloitte organization to help them resolve their most challenging people issues.'
• 'Clients praise Deloitte for bringing fresh ideas to the table and challenging them to think differently about human capital problems and solutions.'
• 'Deloitte is able to bring innovative yet practical approaches to clients in the workforce planning area. The firm has a mature workforce analytics offering that integrates with areas beyond HR (e.g., customer analytics, pricing, and financial performance information), thus tying workforce planning activities to operational innovation.'
• 'Deloitte’s experience in human capital management spans large-scale change management initiatives such as change ownership to singular program design engagements. The firm’s capabilities enable it to help clients identify and develop new tools and methodologies, including HR analytics, to assess an organization’s return on investment in human capital.'
• 'Deloitte goes to market with a multidisciplinary approach, marrying its human capital services, risk consulting, and tax advisory services. The firm approaches HR consulting with a strong industry focus, further differentiating itself from that of other traditional HR consulting firms.'
• 'Deloitte’s strength in human capital strategy stems from its ability to tie human capital strategy to business strategy, bring new ideas to clients, and communicate the totality of its available consulting services to clients, something that other consultancies struggle to do.'
Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; Human Capital Management Consulting Marketplace 2011-2014; © Kennedy Information, LLC. Reproduced under license.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's approximately 182,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.