Meet Doug Gish
Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Doug Gish, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP, leads the manufacturing strategy and operations service offering and serves as the industry leader for the Industrial Products segment.
Doug has over 22 years of industry and consulting experience in supply chain and production operations management for engineered product companies. His experience is in the areas of lean production systems, supply chain optimization and the application of lean operating methods to engineering processes. Doug has spent most of his career focused in the aerospace and industrial products sectors including roles in product engineering, operations management and program management. He has led multiple large scale production system improvement programs in the US and globally and recently led a Supply Chain Analytics Commercialization initiative.
Doug earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering from Kansas State University and a Master of Science in Systems Analysis and Management from George Washington University. He is a certified Lean Master Black Belt and has a track record of client success with demonstrated performance improvement.
Latest media coverage
China's manufacturing appeal – past, present and future
Global Logistics Media | July 24, 2012
In this bylined article, Deloitte Consulting LLP's Doug Gish, principal, and Josh Timberlake, senior manager, discuss the change in China's appeal for manufacturers, causing executives to re-examine their global supply chain and manufacturing location decisions.
- Leading a global supply chain integration and response time improvement program for a large industrial products company
- Led the design and deployment of advanced manufacturing and supply chain processes in support of an advanced aircraft program
- Led a global production system transformation program covering operations in the US and Europe with the goal to deliver improvements in capacity
- Led an engineering capacity improvement program for a global construction equipment manufacturing company
- Led a global supply chain transformation initiative for a large construction equipment manufacturer