Dbriefs: CPE Information
To be eligible for Continuing Professional Education credits, you must:
- View the original live Webcast.
- If you watched the live Webcast, "Request CPE Credit."
- As of January 1, 2008 eligibility requirements for all Webcasts are as follows:
Length of webcast
60 minimum 50 3 or more 1.0 90 minimum 75 5 or more 1.5
- Note: You must meet both the viewing time and poll requirements.
Pre-Requisite Education/Experience and Advance Preparation
There are no Pre-Requisite Education/Experience and/or Advance Preparation requirements to participate in Dbriefs webcasts.
- Participants will have the opportunity to download their CPE certificate immediately following the webcast and will also receive the certificate at the email address which was used to register for the webcast.
- CPE credit for Deloitte professionals is reflected in your personal file in the Deloitte Learning Center, usually within 60 days.
- We are unable to grant CPE credit in cases where technical difficulties preclude eligibility. CPE Program Sponsorship guidelines prohibit us from issuing credit to those not verified by the technology to have satisfied the minimum requirements listed above.
- CPE credit is offered for every series except the HR Executives series. We are not certified by NASBA to offer credit for these Webcasts.
- Please request credit for an event as quickly as possible after the live event, or we cannot guarantee timely processing of your request.
Complaint Resolution Information
To register complaints about course content or delivery method and to inquire about the timeliness and accuracy of CPE credit posting for this event, contact Dbriefs.
NASBA Registry CPE Sponsor Statement
Deloitte LLP, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, and Deloitte Tax LLP are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
NASBA National Registry of CPE Sponsors – Sponsor License Number 107752
State of New York – Sponsor License Number 000889
State of Texas – Sponsor License Number 000156
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50‐minute hour.
There is no cost for this course, nor is there any cancellation penalty.