@Regulatory: Health Care
Weaving regulations into the fabric of health care
The financial and operational impact of regulation and legislative oversight in the life sciences and health care industries is pervasive and constantly changing. @Regulatory is a quarterly publication that informs readers of the latest regulatory, legislative and other public policy developments affecting life sciences and health care organizations.
Each issue features brief bulletins on the latest regulatory agency news and in-depth articles examining key regulatory issues and policy affecting health care providers, health plans and life sciences organizations and how those relate to the industry as a whole.
Current issue of @Regulatory:
Archived issues of @Regulatory:
- October 2013- FDA publishes the new UDI regulations – Will you be ready?
- June 2013- CMS medicare advantage annual notice and RADV audit notification
- May 2013- The cloud in Life Sciences- a regulatory perspective
- April 2013- Preparing for 340B drug discount audits
- March 2013- Quality systems that support EMA good pharmacovigilance practices
- November 2012- Pharmacy encounter claims data compliance in state Medicaid managed care
- October 2012- Pharmacy encounter claims data compliance in state Medicaid
- September 2012- Unique device identification system proposed rule