Technology Fast 500™: Revenue Support & Verification
In order to accurately rank the Fast 500 applicants and to assist Deloitte in the validation of information provided during the application process, applicants (private and public companies traded via over-the-counter exchanges) are required to submit the materials described below. The use of these materials will be limited to the evaluation of the applicants’ Technology Fast 500 eligibility.
Application forms must be submitted by June 27, 2014 including revenue support.
Revenue Support Requirement:
A completed Technology Fast 500 Revenue Certification Form – CEO/CFO signed by the applicants’s Chief Executive Officer or Chief Financial Officer, is required along with any combination of the following Revenue Support for fiscal year 2013 and fiscal year 2009:
- Audited Financial Statements, including the signed audit report by an Independent Public Accountant
- Reviewed Financial Statements, including the signed review report by an Independent Public Accountant
- Federal Tax Return as submitted to the IRS and signed by a “Company Officer”, page 1 only. If the return was filed electronically and does not include a signature, please provide the “signed e-file authorization form” along with page 1.
For companies who are not able to meet the revenue support deadline, June 27, 2014, the following option is available for fiscal year 2013 revenue amounts only:
- Unaudited/Unreviewed Internal Financial Statements along with the name of your Independent Public Accountant and an estimate of when the audited/reviewed financial statements will be available.
Additional information regarding a applicants’ revenue may be requested.
Fast 500 Connections
- Contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our Fast 500 E-mails to receive our announcements and latest information
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.