Technology Fast 500™: Revenue Support & Verification
In order to accurately rank the Fast 500 nominees and to assist Deloitte in the validation of information provided during the nomination process, nominees (private and public companies traded via over-the-counter exchanges) are required to submit the materials described below. The use of these materials will be limited to the evaluation of the nominees’ Technology Fast 500 eligibility.
Nomination forms must be submitted by June 28, 2013. Revenue support must be received no later than July 19, 2013.
Revenue Support Requirement:
A completed Technology Fast 500 Revenue Certification Form – CEO/CFO signed by the nominee’s Chief Executive Officer or Chief Financial Officer, is required along with any combination of the following Revenue Support for fiscal year 2012 and fiscal year 2008:
- Audited Financial Statements, including the signed audit report by an Independent Public Accountant
- Reviewed Financial Statements, including the signed audit report by an Independent Public Accountant
- Federal Tax Return as submitted to the IRS and signed by nominee, pages 1 & 2. If the return was filed electronically and does not include a signature, please include transmittal page
For companies who are not able to meet the revenue support deadline, July 19, 2013, the following option is available for fiscal year 2012 revenue amounts only:
- Unaudited/Unreviewed Internal Financial Statements along with the name of your Independent Public Accountant and an estimate of when the audited/reviewed financial statements will be available.
Additional information regarding a nominees’ revenue may be requested.
Fast 500 Connections
- Contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our Fast 500 E-mails to receive our announcements and latest information
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.