About our Technology Practice
Creating change to stay ahead
In the world of technology, reacting to change means you’re behind the competition. You have to create change to be in the lead. Cloud computing, mobility, data analytics and social media continue to drive change across all industries, opening the door for innovation in vertical markets and creating new revenue opportunities serving small and mid-sized businesses. At the same time, these developments heighten the need for cyber security and resilience measures in enterprises of all sizes and across sectors. Within the tech sector itself, established companies and newer companies will look to mergers, acquisitions and other partnerships as a means of entering new markets and providing integrated solutions.
Deloitte’s Technology specialists can help technology companies take advantage of the ever-changing technology sector through a broad array of services designed to meet companies wherever they are, across the value chain and around the globe. Our services include helping firms:
- Assess the business, accounting, technology, security and privacy, legal, internal audit and tax implications of becoming a cloud provider or user
- Identify opportunities to create new business models leveraging mobility and broadening mobility portfolios through strategic acquisitions and partnerships
- Address mobile-device and application-related security and privacy concerns and regulatory compliance requirements
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of deploying social media tools to improve internal collaboration and customer reach while driving business performance
- Deploy business analytics methodologies, tools and technology to improve sales, marketing and operating efficiencies
- Implement enterprise-wide regulatory compliance and international tax activities across multiple geographies
- Identify portfolio gaps, evaluate strategic M&A and partnership opportunities, and facilitate seamless integration
- Develop effective product and channel strategies to penetrate the SMB market
- Navigate the IPO market to transition to a public company
Deloitte’s clients represent all sectors of the value chain, from computer hardware and software vendors to networking equipment, semiconductor, and IT services organizations, including:
- Nine of the top ten computer hardware companies in the U.S.
- All of the top six networking companies in the U.S.
- All of the top ten software companies in the U.S.
- Eight of the top nine semiconductor companies in the U.S.
- Four of the top five IT services companies in the U.S.
Many of our practitioners come directly from industry, providing an insider’s view that complements our unique ability to help clients wrestle with critical business issues.
Our practitioners stay abreast of top industry issues through involvement in trade and regulatory organizations, including Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), Churchill Club, other industry associations.
For more information or to speak with one of our technology specialists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.