Climate Change and Energy Security: The Future is Now
There is an old saying in the energy business: "The stone age did not end because the world ran out of stones, and the oil age will not end because the world runs out of oil." Never has this rung more true than today.
In "Climate Change and Energy Security: The Future is Now," Dr. Joseph A. Stanislaw, independent senior advisor to Deloitte's Energy & Resources Group, discusses the convergence of climate change and energy security over the past two years. For the first time in history, nations, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and individuals believe they can make a difference — through their own actions — in confronting this global challenge.
In this paper, Dr. Stanislaw discusses:
- The new math and politics of energy in the 21 st century
- Convergence of climate change and energy security
- Tipping point to breaking point
- The leadership of regions, states and localities
- Corporate leadership and enlightenment: The bottom line is green
Download the full paper below in PDF format.