2014 Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar
Paving the way for growth
Dallas, TX – September 29 – October 1, 2014
The Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar examines the future of alternative energy. Discussions at the Seminar underscore the growing role that alternative energy will play as America addresses environmental regulations and energy security. Emphasis is placed on the development and deployment of technology that complements alternative energy or improves their performance, as well as a discussion of policies to help overcome the challenges of deployment.
The agenda spans general topics as well as specific business, accounting and tax considerations. Plenary sessions cover topics such as the alternative energy landscape, environmental policy and emerging technologies. Elective sessions allow participants to delve into the unique business and technical issues faced by companies operating or investing in alternative energy.
Seminar participants will gain insight into the current market conditions in this sector, legislative initiatives affecting companies making investments in alternative energy and new and developing accounting standards. The Seminar also offers an excellent opportunity for participants to network with their peers and Deloitte practitioners.
To learn more about last year's seminar, please download the 2013 Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar Retrospective.
- Michael Brower, President and CEO, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)
- Mit Buchanan, Managing Director, Energy Investments, JPMorgan Capital Corporation
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director, Loan Programs Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Jayshree Desai, Executive Vice President Commercial & Operations, Clean Line Energy Partners
- Andrew Flanagan, Vice President Asset Management & Development, Infigen
- Jeff Guldner, Senior Vice President, Public Policy, Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
- Yuri Horwitz, CEO, Solsystems
- Brad Luyster, Vice President/General Manager Microgrids NAM, ABB
- Pete Marte, CEO, Hannah Solar
- William McKenzie, VP of Renewable Energy Development, Georgia Power Company
- George Revock, Managing Director, Head of Alternative Energy and Project Finance, Capital One
- Steve Ryder, Senior Vice President Finance, Invenergy
- Chad Stone, CFO, Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
- James Tong, Vice President Strategy, Clean Power Finance
- Joseph Vaillancourt, Vice President, Corporate Venturing, Waste Management, Inc.
For more information please contact: AlternativeEnergy@deloitte.com
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.