Alternative thinking 2011: A look at 10 of the top issues and trends in renewable energy
GE&R’s latest Top Ten report and inaugural Renewables Top Ten was launched yesterday at the World Energy Congress in Montreal. Each issue was authored by a different practitioner from a different geography – all are attributed at the end of each section.
- Navigating uncertainty: Where next for government and regulators? Joe Stanislaw, Deloitte US
- Many companies will be bought this year; is your one of them? Jean-Michel Gauthier, Deloitte France
- Funding: Got any money? Roman Webber, Deloitte UK
- Taking a long hard look at environmental and social impacts – Duane Newman, Deloitte South Africa
- Capital programs: Supersize renewable energy – Michael Rath, Deloitte Australia
- Moving to clean energy to create new jobs with specialist skill sets – Carlos Lloveras, Deloitte Argentina
- Oil and gas vs. renewable energy: Friends or foe? Kalpana Jain, Deloitte India
- Engaging customers to embrace the trilemma – Hannes Reinisch, Deloitte Middle East
- Large in resources, short on infrastructure – Bonnie Yi Zhang, Deloitte China
- Development of the supply chain: the weakest link? Jane Allen, Deloitte Canada
There has already been a lot of media attention to this report. You can find the press release at www.deloitte.com/alternativethinking2011pressrelease and the full report at www.deloitte.com/alternativethinking2011 .