Power & Utilities Quarterly Accounting Update Webcast Materials – Q4 2013
The Q4 2013 Power & Utilities Quarterly Accounting Update webcast was held on January 8, 2014. This webcast covered the following topics:
- Year-end reporting reminders
- Update on Big 3 convergence projects
- 2013 American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) conference on current SEC and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) developments
- NPNS inquiry with SEC
- Industry reporting considerations
- Pension and Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB)
- Asset impairment
The PDF copy of the webcast presentation is also available by clicking the download button on the top of the page.
If you have any questions regarding the session, CPE credits or want access to webcast materials, please reach out to USNationalEnergy&ResourcesIPPD@deloitte.com.
Save these dates!
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.