2010 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference Summary Report
The Road Ahead for Energy
The November 2010 conference with the theme The Road Ahead for Energy addressed the global economic outlook for oil and gas; implications of China's appetite for fossil fuels, natural gas and alternative energy; future for downstream; boom in unconventional resources; the favorable environment for investment and M&A; and capital investment barriers.
Thought leaders featured at the Conference included:
- John Abbott, Senior Independent Advisor, Deloitte Canada
- Oscar Brown, Managing Director and Head of Houston Energy Investment Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bryan Burrough, Best-selling Author of The Big Rich and Special Correspondent for Vanity Fair
- Janet F. Clark, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Marathon Oil Corporation
- Lynn Elsenhans, Chairman and CEO, Sunoco, Inc.
- Steve Fulgham, President, OFS North America, Schlumberger
- Christian Havrehed, General Manager, Wallem Shipping (China) Ltd.
- Steve Kirchhoff, Americas Vice President for Natural Gas, ExxonMobil
- Mark Little, Senior Vice President, International & Offshore, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Kevin O. Meyers, Senior Vice President, Exploration & Production -Americas, ConocoPhillips (now retired)
- Chris Ortega, Director, First Reserve Corporation
- Peter J. Robertson, Independent Senior Advisor, Oil & Gas, Deloitte LLP
- Adam Sieminski, Chief Energy Economist, Deutsche Bank/Global Markets Commodities Research
Learn more by reading the 2010 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference Summary Report, attached below.
Questions? Contact: Oil&GasConference@deloitte.com
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.