Global Oil & Gas Tax Newsletter: October 2012
The feature article on global liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) industry discusses the transfer pricing challenges in the industry.
In addition, the newsletter contains several articles addressing new oil & gas tax developments in countries around the world, including:
- Australia: A changing tax landscape
- China: VAT reform pilot program launched in Shanghai expanded
- Cyprus: Industry & tax update
- Falkland Islands: Update on tax developments
- United Kingdom: Decommissioning tax relief consultation and new field allowances
- United Kingdom: Informal consultation on special UK tax regime for shale gas
- United States: Tax transparency in the oil and gas sector
Use the download link to view the full report.