Energy & Resources Conferences and Seminars
Knowledge is power
Deloitte's Energy & Resources Group takes pride in the number of high-quality conferences and seminars it delivers to thousands of clients and other energy industry participants over many years. It once again offers a wide selection of eminent industry events, including our Deloitte Energy Conference, Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference, Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar, Deloitte Energy Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Update, Deloitte Energy Transacting Accounting, and two tax seminars: Utility Industry Book/Tax Differences and Accounting for Income Taxes: Rate-Regulated Utilities.
2013 Energy & Resources learning events
We encourage you to e-mail us for more information and to obtain reports from prior conferences. For a summary of all the upcoming events please download the PDF of the Energy & Resources Conferences and Seminars brochure above.
- Deloitte Energy Conference - May 21-22, 2013
- Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference – November 19, 2013
- Deloitte Alternative Energy Seminar – September 18-20, 2013
- Deloitte Energy Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Update – December 3, 2013
- Deloitte Energy Transacting Accounting – December 4, 2013
- Utility Industry Book/Tax Differences – Coming Fall 2013
- Accounting for Income Taxes: Rate Regulated Utilities – Coming Fall 2013
Our training seminars and conferences have provided useful and timely knowledge to over 10,000 participants. The learning programs are custom-designed to anticipate the current needs and interests of energy industry personnel. These seminars on conducted solely at the request of the organization and are sponsored by the organization.
- Utility Tax Training Seminars
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for Utilities
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) - Technical Accounting for Oil & Gas Companies
- International Financial Reporting Standards - Technical Accounting for Power & Utilities Companies
- Introduction to Regulated Utilities
- Ratemaking for Utilities
- Electric Utility Management - Introduction to Issues and Stakeholders
- Introduction to Exploration and Production
Deloitte’s Energy & Resources Dbriefs Webcasts feature specialist-led discussions focused on critical and timely issues that affect your business.
Industry specific Dbriefs Webcasts include:
For more information on additional Deloitte Dbriefs Webcasts:
- Our Dbriefs schedule is available online for your convenience.
- Join our Dbriefs program to stay up-to-date on upcoming webcasts.
Energy & Resources quarterly accounting updates
Deloitte’s Quarterly Update webcast series focuses on energy industry technical accounting and regulatory issues presented by Deloitte specialists. Participants will be able to gain an understanding of new accounting and reporting rules.
- Find the next Energy & Resources Quarterly Accounting Update Webcast along with other Deloitte events.
Download the 2013 Energy & Resources Conference and Seminars Learning Catalog using the download button at the top to learn more.
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.