Our Pilot program provides one way for customers to get started with MarketBuilder. It's for prospective licensees who want to evaluate it hands-on. We've found that the best way to evaluate MarketBuilder is to apply it to a real-world decision or question. The benefits of this approach are that customers:
- Maximize the use of their evaluation time
- Get a better understanding of the MarketBuilder capability, its fit to their requirements and the benefits they would potentially receive
- Complete the pilot helping them to answer the real-world question
- Have a well-documented account of their analysis and decision
- Gain the value of the analysis completed during the pilot in making the chosen decision or answering the question
For the MarketBuilder Pilot, Deloitte MarketPoint will provide specialists to discuss overall requirements and then work with you to help choose the best real-world question for the pilot. The chosen topic will have a significant business value, will be scoped to complete in about two weeks, and will provide near-term benefits. Deloitte's specialists will work with you to plan and schedule the project and then work on-site with you to execute the plan, which includes MarketBuilder deployment for the Pilot, customer training and knowledge transfer, the analysis needed to help you reach a conclusion on the question, and formal documentation of the results.
As used in this document, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte LLP (and its subsidiaries). Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.