Our Portfolio of Tax Services for Publicly Traded Partnerships
Tax technical knowledge combined with technology and industry experience
A publicly traded partnership (PTP) is an increasingly popular entity choice in various industries; however, there can be many challenges associated with structuring, maintaining, and growing a PTP, from a general process perspective as well as for tax and accounting purposes. Successfully addressing these challenges while managing regulatory and tax compliance risks is critical to achieving overall business objectives.
As one of the preeminent advisory organizations for public and private partnerships for more than 25 years, Deloitte provides a spectrum of services and technology to help PTPs address:
- Current tax legislation issues that create compliance exposure and tax risks
- Federal, state, local, and international tax planning for business transactions
- Tax compliance, including data-gathering, complex tax calculations, and income tax return preparation
- Tax examination readiness, pre-filing agreements, information data requests, data management, and appeals
- Tax aspects of initial public offerings and merger & acquisition transactions
- Essential tools and reports to support internal tax forecasting, tax provision preparation, tax reserve analysis, and analysis of technical terminations
- Planning, scenario modeling, and projections for business decisions
Our PTP clients are served by local Deloitte specialists with in-depth knowledge of the industry, local markets, and state issues. For further support, we draw on professionals in our Washington National Tax Passthroughs and Partnership Solutions groups as well as industry resources.
Download the PDF attachment to learn more about how we can help.