HR Transformation Strategy and Planning
Putting strategy into practice.
All too often, human resource (HR) organizations transform themselves in a strategic vacuum, responding to the business’ day-to-day operating needs without a clear view of the big picture. To be effective, HR needs to align its improvement efforts with the company’s business strategy. This requires an HR transformation strategy that is realistic and executable – with accurate plans, schedules, resource requirements and estimated benefits that the company can rely on.
The first step is to work with the business to understand its top three or four strategic priorities – and then to develop an HR transformation vision and strategy that aligns with those priorities. The next step is to identify the detailed actions, resources, timing and budget necessary to put the strategy into action. Detailed transformation plans and expected benefits should be based on facts and real-world experience, not wild guesses or wishful thinking.
|Designing a new future for HR and the business
All too often, human resource (HR) organizations transform themselves in a strategic vacuum, responding to the business’ day-to-day operating needs without a clear view of the big picture.
How We Can Help
We have deep knowledge and experience across the many phases of the HR transformation process, from vision and strategy to implementation and change management, and have helped leading CHROs around the world develop and implement HR transformation strategies and plans that are executable and reliable. Our specific services include:
- Working with CHROs and business executives to align business and HR priorities and show how HR can support revenue growth, talent strategies and operational excellence
- Identifying new and enhanced HR services that support the business’ strategies and service model
- Building business cases and developing detailed implementation plans to support new or improved HR services
- Developing and implementing plans for managing communications and change
- An HR transformation strategy that fits the true needs of the business
- Accurate and executable HR transformation plans that companies can rely on
- Support for strategic business objectives, such as revenue growth and global expansion