Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition - June 2012
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a news summary service provided by the Tax Policy Group of Washington National Tax. The newsletter contains highlights of the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the IRS and Treasury, and in the Courts. It is distributed monthly, or as events warrant.
This June issue features articles on the following topics:
- Tangible property temporary regulations
- IRS denies tax-exempt status to nonprofit insurance company
- IRS denies tax-exempt status to nonprofit pharmacy
- Did you know?
- IRS provides information for employers on health care benefits reporting
- Deloitte Thoughtware
- Upcoming Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.