Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition - June 2013
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a news summary service provided by the Tax Policy Group of Washington National Tax. The newsletter contains highlights of the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the IRS and Treasury, and in the Courts. It is distributed monthly, or as events warrant.
This June issue features articles on the following topics:
- IRS issues final report on colleges and universities
- Denial of exempt status to drug rehabilitation organization
- IRS denies exempt status to health care research organization
- Did you know?
- IRS issued questionnaire to 1,000 organizations that self-declared tax-exempt status under Sections 501(c)(4), 501(c)(5), and 501(c)(6)
- Maximum Vehicle Values for 2013 for Use of Vehicle Cents-Per-Mile and Fleet-Average Valuation Rules
- Deloitte Thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.