Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition - January/February 2013
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a news summary service provided by the Tax Policy Group of Washington National Tax. The newsletter contains highlights of the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the IRS and Treasury, and in the Courts. It is distributed monthly, or as events warrant.
This January/February issue features articles on the following topics:
- Fiscal cliff agreement becomes law
- IRS releases final regulations and interim guidance on medical device excise tax
- IRS releases proposed, temporary, and final regulations for Type III supporting organizations
- IRS amends tangible property temporary regulations delaying compliance until 2014
- IRS extends eligibility for the voluntary classification settlement program
- IRS issues ruling on activities of an organization operating a regional health information exchange
- IRS provides guidance on procedures for issuing exempt-status determination letters and updates to group exemption subordinates’ nonprivate foundation status
- Did you know?
- The IRS recently posted some of the draft 2012 Form 990 and Schedules.
- Deloitte Thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.