Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition - December 2012
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a news summary service provided by the Tax Policy Group of Washington National Tax. The newsletter contains highlights of the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the IRS and Treasury, and in the Courts. It is distributed monthly, or as events warrant.
This December issue features articles on the following topics:
- Elections leave familiar tax policy divisions intact for lame duck, 113th Congress
- IRS announces adjustments to pension plan limitations
- IRS adjusts certain items for inflation
- IRS provides extension of time to file for taxpayers affected by Hurricane Sandy
- IRS surveys small tax-exempt organizations
- Did you know?
- The IRS will be holding a public hearing on the proposed regulations under Section 501(r)
- Deloitte Thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.