Recent legislation mandates standardization and automation of health administration in order to improve transparency, efficiency, quality, and interactions across the health care system. We provide health entities a clearer path to interoperability between health care stakeholders (plans, providers, and government programs) through standardizing operating rules and implementing real-time transactions for interaction across the entities in the health care value chain.
Deloitte works with our clients to help them in their efforts to reduce the administrative burden across the health care system, through automation and standardization of eligibility verification, claims status, referrals and authorizations, electronic funds transfers, and automated reconciliation of electronic payments with remittance advice.
What we offer
- Business and information technology (IT) readiness assessments
- Business and IT portfolio alignment and roadmap development
- Incremental and transformational business process and system remediation
- Product performance evaluation, standardization and market impact
- Rationalization and alignment of business rules and operating procedures/policies
- Remediation and alignment of contracts across constituents and establishing enhanced connectivity