Play our video to find out more.
are you prepared?Revenue IntellectTM provides a means to measure impact of the ICD-10 conversion that doesn't exist anywhere else.
Has your coding changed? Have your denials increased? Is a certain payer reimbursing you less for the same service?
or implementation? Revenue IntellectTM is the tool you need to monitor and track your finances during a large-scale transformation and beyond. The tool allows you to identify and mitigate potential problems before they happen, as well as, enabling you to compare new and existing performance for system return on investment perspectives.
successful with payer
contract negotiations? Revenue IntellectTM assists in payer comparisons and payer contract negotiations by providing data-based insight into historic contract performance at a plan level.
much of your annual
net revenue is leaking? Aggregated findings across 30 million plus claims nationwide show that provider organizations leak 7% of their annual margin — that’s $70M per every $1B in net revenue.
A sample Executive Dashboard
A scorecard to help you understand where net revenue is not converting to cash
Revenue IntellectTM uses comparative and predictive data analytics powered by Deloitte Analytics to deliver the following features:
- One-stop shop for managing revenue cycle performance
- One-click navigation to discovering critical issues, prioritized for your decision making
- Automatically-generated insights on demand
- Customized reporting and filters with account level drill-down capability
- User-friendly Web interface accessible anytime, anywhere (tablet enabled)
Revenue IntellectTM is rooted in Deloitte's end-to-end Revenue Cycle practice to provide clients with data results as well as advisory support to help them make sense of it all.
What we offer
Insight, information & intelligence
Revenue Intellect'sTM cloud-based guided-analytics platform provides:
- Insight A comprehensive study of your revenue cycle that is uncommon in today's multi-hospitals and physician health systems, highlighting expected collectability of accounts based on historic performance and the major causes of revenue leakage and areas to remediate.
- Information Revenue IntellectTM pulls patient accounting system data, applies advanced analytics, and then visualizes your revenue cycle in one easy-to-navigate place. Revenue at Risk (RaR) is a Deloitte proprietary revenue cycle performance metric that projects the expected collectability of accounts based on historic performance.
- Intelligence Revenue IntellectTM provides you with a series of business reports that help you pinpoint the source of Revenue Leakage. Our product is uniquely paired with our Deloitte Revenue IntellectTM Consulting professionals who help you interpret report output into targeted action plans to overcome pain points.
Deloitte professionals Revenue IntellectTM not only helps you pinpoint the source of leakage but is paired with the guidance of Deloitte professionals to help you turn information into action.
Deloitte is ranked No. 1 Global Healthcare Consulting Practice (based on capabilities) in Kennedy’s Healthcare Consulting Marketplace 2010-2013. Kennedy also ranked Deloitte as “a global leader in Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting” for 2013.
Revenue IntellectTM is priced annually as a subscription.
- HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based data storage
- Implementation, setup, a revenue cycle opportunity assessment, and ongoing support
- Guided insight interpretation advisory sessions with Revenue IntellectTM staff