Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition — August 2013
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a timely news summary bulletin authored by the Health Care Industry Group, Deloitte Tax LLP. The newsletter contains highlights from the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the Internal Revenue Service, at the Treasury Department, and in the courts.
This August issue features articles on the following topics:
- Annual fee on health insurance providers
- Tax-exempt bond examinations
- Postponement of health reform provisions
- Activities treated as “political campaign participation or intervention”
- Organization's ownership in a for-profit S corporation will not adversely affect tax-exempt status
- Did you know?
- IRS releases updated FAQs for Form 990, Part VI and Schedule R
- Section 509(a)(3) supporting organization pages updated on IRS website
- Requirements for exempt organizations to disclose IRS filings to the general public
- FATCA deadlines extended six months
- Deloitte thoughtware
- Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.
Subscribe to this newsletter