Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition - July 2012
Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition is a news summary service provided by the Tax Policy Group of Washington National Tax. The newsletter contains highlights of the latest tax developments in health care on Capitol Hill, at the White House, at the IRS and Treasury, and in the Courts. It is distributed monthly, or as events warrant.
This July issue features articles on the following topics:
- IRS issues proposed regulations under Section 501(r)
- Medical device excise tax repeal cleared by House
- Illinois Governor signs into law new standards for nonprofit hospitals
- Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities releases its annual report
- Loss of exemption from ERISA is likely for Section 401(a) plans associated with 403(b) plan results
- Did you know?
- IRS provides information relative to the sale of assets financed with tax-exempt bonds
- IRS releases 2012 draft Form 990, Schedule D
- Deloitte Thoughtware
- Upcoming Deloitte Dbriefs
Access the complete stories in the attached document below and view the Tax News & Views: Health Care Edition archive for newsletters released within the past year.