Deloitte is committed to helping our clients in their efforts to meet increasing demands to deliver on their missions and serve the public while dealing with issues such as performance and accountability, workforce management, IT optimization and cybersecurity. To meet today’s challenges, agencies need a trusted, experienced partner.
Deloitte’s more than 5,700 former government executives and dedicated practitioners offer Federal clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that spans strategy and operations, human capital, enterprise risk, technology, financial advisory, and tax services — all accessible through an extensive line of government-wide and agency-specific contracting vehicles for fast, easy, reliable access.
- GSA Order ADM 4800.2F, Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services, provides detailed information regarding those agencies and organizations that have been determined to be eligible to use GSA Schedule contracts. In addition to the eligible entities listed in the body of the document, (Executive Agencies, State & Local governments, Other Eligible Users, International Organizations, etc) other eligibility determinations can be found at www.gsa.gov/eligibility-gsasource.
- The GSA schedules have the potential to be a twenty year contract when all options are exercised.
- Deloitte accepted the governments purchase card for orders under and above the micro purchasethreshold
- The Deloitte schedules accept Disaster Recovery Purchasing, Cooperative Purchasing Program andARRA
- Business size: Deloitte is a large business with offices located nationally and internationally
For more information about each GSA Schedule, please click on the GSA Schedule name in the list on the right of this page.