Bringing National-Level Capabilities to the Business Transformation Agency (BTA)
Deloitte LLP is in the business of enabling Business Transformation Agency (BTA) to deliver extraordinary advantages to our Armed Forces through unprecedented efficiency, accountability and responsiveness. Our mission is simple – to support BTA in serving the Warfighter. As an organization with deep Federal and commercial industry knowledge, Deloitte is a source of leading practices in the full spectrum of areas in which the BTA operates.
Our Competencies Supporting BTA
Deloitte is the only major professional services organization with the combination of consulting, financial advisory, tax and audit capabilities needed to cover all the bases of complex Federal projects. In practice, that means more value, less risk and complete accountability for our clients. Deloitte’s consulting delivery draws upon our full range of competency areas – Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, Technology Integration, Enterprise Applications and Extended Business Systems – to provide a fully informed 360-degree perspective.
- Deloitte’s BTA team is led by professionals who possess deep technical and consulting experience coupled with front-line Warfighter military experience
- Supported by 1,600+ local professionals currently serving Federal and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) clients
- Deep bench strength with 44,000 professionals located in every state; serving 20 different industries
- Serving all of the Fortune 1000 aerospace and defense companies
- Serving all of the top 10 software companies
Cross-Functional Knowledge & TLCM Experience
We understand the complexity of the BTA environment and possess the domain and functional experience to provide demonstrated competence in Thought Leadership and Change Management (TLCM). However, having experience and knowledge is only the foundation for successful execution – this execution requires the correct team with the right skills and the necessary reach.
Leveraging Transformation Experience to Serve the BTA
We have the requisite experience and professional knowledge gained through successful design and implementation of TLCM initiatives of similar size, scope, complexity, duration and client involvement as required by BTA. Major categories of expertise which the SOO requires includes:
- DoD TLCM Policies & Processes: We know DoD and BTA processes and understand the challenges of transformation that BTA is facing
- Managing Simultaneous Task Orders: We have several commercial and Federal engagements with similar size and scope of this BTA TLCM effort and have delivered across multiple simultaneous Task Orders for clients like TSA, ICE and Department of Navy
- Performance-Based Acquisitions: Not only are we able to execute against performance-based acquisitions but we also consult with our clients on their PBA strategies
- Program Management: Deloitte is a $10 billion professional services firm with over 60 percent of Fortune 500 corporations as clients, we have provided program management services to some of the largest companies.
- Business Processes: We have established tools and business processes in place to run large-scale, multiple Task Orders similar to an engagement of this size and complexity
- Task Management: Our multi-disciplinary approach to task management allows our team to provide the right resources and focus to this engagement
- Customer Relationship Management: We have consistently received excellent performance and satisfaction ratings from our Federal clients, indicative of our commitment to client service
- Quality Certifications: The Deloitte team has been recognized as CMMI Level 3 and ISO-9000 compliant and possesses several industry-recognized quality certifications
The strength of the team is our ability to rapidly deploy a number of highly qualified firms – who exhibit the integrity and skills which BTA requires – against the Task Orders to be issued. From the very beginning of this IDIQ process we have rigorously identified and then selected a formal team of partners who have the desire, staffing and experience which are so necessary to meet BTA’s evolving needs.
In closing, the combined Deloitte team is very excited to be selected by BTA as a Prime contractor to this critical Thought Leadership and Change Management IDIQ contract. Any comments regarding this should be directed to the BTA Contracting Office, who will forward it to the appropriate Key Contact on the Deloitte team.
Lead Relationship Partner
Deloitte & Touche LLP
+1 571 480 7053
Lead Engagement Principal
Deloitte Consulting LLP
+1 571 480 7051
Program Manager, BTA CASS
Deloitte Consulting LLP
+1 571 480 7012
William R. “Bob” Bishop
Task Order Coordination Lead
Deloitte Consulting LLP
+1 501 952 4537