How is Open Government Working for Federal Agencies?
FedCentral: A radio program brought to you by Deloitte
Learn about the impact of President Obama's Open Government Directive (OGD) on federal agencies.
- David McClure, Associate Administrator, Citizen Services & Innovation Technologies, General Services Administration (GSA)
- Ira Goldstein, Director, Deloitte Services LP
David McClure and Ira Goldstein engage in a discussion on how Open Government is working for federal agencies.
- President Obama's Open Government Directive
- Themes driving Open Government through federal agencies
- Impact on midterm elections on the Administration's initiative
- Challenge.gov - platform to help agencies conduct contests
- Ongoing challenges in leveraging the four main principles of data quality: timeliness, accuracy, relevance and completeness